Friday, April 18, 2008

Flyers Vs. Caps Game 4.

45 seconds into the game it was already 1-0 with a brawl. It was going to be a great game. And it WAS! The 3rd period blew the roof off the building, it was easily twice as loud in there than it was on Tuesday night. Unreal. We finally sat in a section where no one minded our rowdiness at all. I think everyone we went with went home with a blistering headache from screaming all night, and no voice at all. After the game winning goal in double overtime it was so loud I had to scream to talk to Kev who sat next to me. That was before we had a glorious pile on to celebrate in the stands. My rib, which I bruised at the bike race on Saturday, is full on raging inside of me now. So painful. I should probably go to the doctor, but like most american's I have no insurance. Bummer. It'll heal. This post is going to be short because in all the mayhem I don't really remember much from the game other than tons of heckle's, bryana being wasted by the middle of the first period, and a huge fucking win to go up 3 games to 1 over the sissy Caps. Oh I also made it into the Washington Post after the Tuesday night game. "Midway through the third period of this demoralizing 6-3 loss, 20,000 people in fluorescent orange howled for their World Extreme Cagefighters, and a crowd in the upper bowl chanted vulgarities at Ovechkin that went beyond the bounds of loutish fan behavior" Yeah that was yours truly starting that bit of trouble. USA! USA! USA!

good day. it's 80 degrees out, go outside dorks.

No comments: