Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Winter Needs To End

Besides the temp, it's windy as hell here today, yesterday it was 65 and poured rain all day. Today it's maybe 32 and windy as all hell. I'm sick of this crap. It needs to be spring now. Also why did we spring forward today? Weeks before Spring? Makes no sense to me.

Anyways today Kev Somm, Kras, Bosco, Andrew White, Moneybags and I went record shopping. I scored the following:

Gun's N' Roses - Patience 7" and My Michelle 7"
Bad Religion - No Control Lp
Screeching Weasel - How to make enemies and irritate people, my brain hurts CD's.
Seaweed - i forget the name of the record, it was their last CD released.
Shift - Spacesuit CD

And I got my new guitar amp yesterday. My neighbors hate me right now. Thing is LOUD.
Bike Race Next Weekend, Wild West Race. awesome.


Future Posts will include Photo's of Total Babes in the City Of Philadelphia.
stoked?

No comments: